Res Waste SBin

Overall form progress: 33% Complete
Change Bin
  1. This service is for NORTHUMBERLAND Residents Only
  2. Only complete this form if the Service you require is within Northumberland County Council's Boundary
  1. PLEASE NOTE: This form is to be used if you would like to request a smaller household waste bin
  2. If you would like to request a larger bin, please call 0345 600 6400 or call into one of our Customer Information Centres
  1. The more information you include in this form, the faster we will be able to address your issue.
Form Navigation